- West of America including states such as California, Oregon, Washington cool climate all year round.
- Northest of America including states such as Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York ... there are 4 seasons, winter is very cold and snowy.
- Southern of America, including states such as Texas, Georgia, Florida ... a hot climate.
- Mostly plain, The West is the high moutain.
- Eastern is the hills and low moutain.
- Alaska has many rugged mountains and broad river valleys, Hawaii has many volcanoes.