Ho Chi Minh City, former name is Saigon, as the city is still frequently referred to, is Vietnam 's largest city with a population in excess of 6 million. It is a fast-paced city full of contrasts as street vendors selling fruit and vegetables can be seen next to glitzy western-style bars and boutiques. Saigon's history is only 300 years old
- Excursion to thefamous Cu Chi tunnels. This network of tunnels, which stretched for over 200km, became legendary during the 1960s. The Cu Chi tunnels played a vital part in the US - Vietnam War.
- Mekong Delta: The sprawling city of My Tho, located on the banks of the Upper Mekong River, is one the closest cities in the mighty Mekong Delta to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), and can be reached by road in just one hour. Those on a tight schedule can take a day tour to My Tho. Enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway, bordered by green rice fields. On arrival, take a leisurely boat trip around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
- Caodai Temples: Tay Ninh, near the Cambodian border, is home to the unique Cao Dai sect, whose patron saints include Joan of Arc, Victor Hugo and Winston Churchill to name a few. The religion is a hybrid of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Christianity.
Day 1: ARRIVE - HO CHI MINH
Arrive at Tan Son Nhat Airport. Transfer to hotel. Afternoon city tour of Ho Chi Minh city, still called Saigon by many locals, including the Reunification Hall, War Remnant Museum to see its collection of weapon, Lacquerware Workshop, China Town, Thien Hau Pagoda. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
Full day tour to visit Legendary Cu Chi underground tunnels, a network system of more than 200km tunnels which was operated effectively during the War time. Stop on the way to learn how people make rice paper cake, the material of Vietnam famous dish ?Springroll?. Continue to visit Caodai Great Temple, Head Quarter of Caodaism in Tay Ninh Province.
Full day free for shopping or optional tour.
Day 4: HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE
Transfer to airport for departure.
- Transfers & tours as per itinerary
- English & French speaking guide
- Entrance fees and boat fee when applicable
- International Airfare & Departure Airport Taxes
Please contact us for price
TOUR NAME: Ho Chi Minh Stopover daily departure - 4days / 3nights
TOUR CODE: AAVN-01
TOUR DURATION: 4 Days / 3 Nights
TOUR PRICE: 0