5D/4N BALI & YOGYAKARTA
Program: BALI & YOGYAKARTA
5DAYS / 4NIGHT
Day01/ DENPASAR ON ARRIVAL : Selamat Datang di Bali ! (D)
Upon arrival at Ngurah Rai Int;l Airport of Denpasar, Bali our licensed English speaking tour guide will welcome you with the flower garland and do the assistance to the bus that ready to transfer you to a local restaurant for dinner then proceed to the hotel for check-in and over-night.
Day02/ DENPASAR FULL DAY : Barong Dance, Tirta Empul, Kintamani, Sukawati, Jimbaran (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel then begin the full day tour by enjoying the Barong dance performance which is an art tale about the never-ending fighting between bad and evil spirit. The performance ended with the in-trance of the dancers by stabbing their body with Keris (traditional knife).
The trip then continues to Tirta Empul Temple or known as the Royal Spring Temple where the tour guide will share the interesting story about this beautiful complex. Our next stop will be Kintamani or known also as the Volcano area where the Indonesia buffet lunch served while you can enjoy the fresh air with the beautiful view of Mount and Lake Batur which is still an active volcano.
After lunch we can have the opportunity to shop at Sukawati Art Market that will fulfill your willing to have a BIG time shopping which is also will test your bargain skills.
While the midday is now becoming the afternoon then its time to drive back to city area for a visit to see one of the most beautiful sunset beach of Jimbaran while enjoying the coconut water with a special set Balinese seafood dinner right at the beach side. Transfer back to hotel for over-night.
Day03/ DENPASAR FULL DAY Taman Ayun, Bedugul, Tanah Lot – FLY TO YOGYAKARTA (B/L/D)
Early breakfast at hotel and get ready for another interesting full day tour program by visiting The heritage of Mengwi kingdom the biggest Hindu Kingdom in Bali i.e
. ; Taman Ayun Temple
The next spot will be Bedugul that famous with it’s beautiful tropical garden
and the lake-side temple (Ulundanu temple). In this place also you can enjoy the buffet lunch before we proceed the trip to the temple of Tanah Lot as one of the tourism highlight in Bali. This beautiful temple built in 16th century is a must visit object and known well already for the International travelers, enjoy the scenery while seeing the great Indian ocean as the back-ground of this templw
After the visit then proceed to Krisna souvenir centre
for the last minute shopping before transfer to Airport for departing to Yogyakarta.
The domestic flight will take around 1 hour. Landed at Adi Sucipto Airport then directly transfer to a local restaurant for dinner then to hotel for check-in and over-night.
Day04 / YOGYAKARTA FULL DAY : Kraton, Water Castle, Maliobor, Borobudur, Prambanan (B/L/D)
Break fast at hotel then get ready to explore Yogyakarta by visiting The Sultan Palace (Kraton), continue to Taman Sari (Water Castle), Malioboro street
then to the highlight of the visit i.e.
The mighty Borobudur.
Lunch will be served at a local restauran. Continue to Prambanan Temple and free time to shop Batik
/ traditional souvenir before proceed to a local restaurant for dinner before transfer back to hotel for over-night.
Day05 / YOGYAKARTA ON DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel then transfer to Adi Sucipto Airport for the flight back home / next destination. Service end
TOUR NAME: 5D/4N BALI & YOGYAKARTA
TOUR CODE: AAINDO - 02
TOUR DURATION: 5 Days / 4 Nights
TOUR PRICE: 0
Please contact us for current tour price.
- 3* Ibis Kuta+Abadi Yogya www.accorhotels.com & www.abadihoteljogja.com
- 3* Kuta Station www.kutastationhotel.com
- 3* Tusita Bali www.tusitabali.com
- 4* Bali Rani+Saphir Yogya www.baliranihotel.com & www.saphirhotels.com
- 4* Rama Beach www.ramabeachhotel.com
- 4^ Risata www.risatabali.com
- 4*Sun Island Kuta www.sunislandkuta.com
- 2 nights accom. In Bali and 2 nights accomm. in Yogyakarta including daily breakfast, Lunch & dinner as the itinerary,
- All entrance fees, Licensed English speaking Tour Guide, Air-cond. Vehicle, Mineral water during tours
- All the personal expenses such as ; laundry, mini-bar etc, Air tickets, Domestic & International departure airport tax at +/- USD +/- 5.00 + 19.00 Nett pp , Additional food & beverage during lunch or dinner
- Tips for the tour guide and driver (no certain amount, depend on the willingness of the participants ; normally between USD 2.00 - 3.00 Nett pp / day