KANDAWGYI PALACE HOTEL
The Kandawgyi Palace Hotel, Yangon situated in its privileged position on the shores of the tranquil Kandawgyi Lake (Royal Lake) and was originally opened in 1934 as the Rangoon Rowing Club.
Retaining the traditions of Myanmar architecture using local golden teak and modern conveniences blend with the beautiful environs of the lake, gardens and original old rainforest make our Hotel the preferred destination in Yangon, Myanmar for both discerning business travelers and tourists alike.
HOTEL NAME: KANDAWGYI PALACE HOTEL
Address: Kan Yeik Tha Road, Mingalar Taung Nyunt Township, Yangon, Myanmar
HOTEL PRICE: 0
Services & Facilities
Food & Beverage:
- Business centre
- Executive Lounge and services
- Valet and Butler
- Swimming pool
- Boutique and Souvenir Shops
- Massage and Spa
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour room service
- 24 security
- Airport transfers and Limousine service
- Baby sitting
- Airline reservations
- Covered parking
- Doctor on call
- Jogging track
- Private dining
- Wireless internet
- Nature SPA
- Luggage storage room
- Private digital safe in rooms
- Local and selected international newspapers
- The Lobby Lounge and Bar: Enjoy an absolute relaxing atmosphere with your favourite drink or cocktail. Seat back and relax at the lobby and listen to live variety of musicians from folk to ballad and music from our resident musician Ko Phone, accompanied by a delight snack menu.
- Thiri Café and Terrace: 24 hour restaurant offers the business and leisure travelers, a selection of international cuisines including a wide range of Local Myanmar, Asian and Western favorites. It also serves daily extensive international buffet and a la carte breakfasts.
- Nagar Pool Terrace and Bar: With the pools on one side and the lake on the other side, this is a great place to unwind and take in the views. Exercise in the morning, take a swim in the afternoon and have a bottle of wine in the evening, or feast on the popular Friday night Barbeque.
- Agnes, French Fine Dining Room: Authentic French haute cuisine treat from our award winning Chef Michel, our French MasterChef, enjoy a epicurean lunch or evening of the best to offer in Yangon with an extensive wine collection from our cellars offers outside, inside or private dining options at the lakeside, beautifully and uniquely decorated this elegant restaurant and terrace enjoying majestic panoramic views of the stunning golden lit “Shwedagon Pagoda”.
- Taste Paradise, Chinese Restaurant: Traditional Cantonese & Szechuan style cuisine elaborated by our Chinese MasterChef, Chef Wee served in a delightfully appointed rooms boasting Chinese art and artifacts offering a la carte menu alongside some very creative recipes.