Yangon stopover - 3 Days / 2 Nights
Tour code: AAMN– 01
Program: Yangon stopover 03 Days - 02 Nights
Welcome to the Garden City Yangon. Arrive by either morning or afternoon flight to Yangon International Airport. Then, transfer to hotel. Here we would like to reserve enough time for you to take a good rest that you may need after a long tedious flight. Therefore, sightseeing in Yangon is transferred to the day before departure that you will enjoy for the whole day.
After breakfast, excursion to Bago, a remarkable day to be free from buzaling Yangon. The ancient Mon Capita Bago is situated 80 Kilometers northeast of Yangon. Along the way to Bago, you’ll enjoy the countryside atmospheric views and after driving for 1 ½ hour, arrive at Bago. Sightseeing tour highlights include Kyakhat Wine monastery where you will see 1200 over Buddhist monks having their merit lunch with total silence by 10:30 am. Then, a worthy visit to Shwemawdaw Pagoda, a pagoda that has almost the same age as Shwedagon but built in Mon style. After lunch, a short visit to Shwethalyaung, the most beautiful Reclining Buddha; On the way back to Yangon visit the Allied War Cemetery at Htaukkyant if desired or a short stop at Shwe Nyaung Bin ( Golden Banyan tree ) where you’ll will see strange activities of car owners. Dinner at outside local restaurant. Overnight in Yangon.
Before leaving Myanmar you’ll be taken for unforgettable morning sightseeing tour of Yangon. Tour includes visits to Shwedagon Pagoda, the world famous glittering gold stupa towering over the city with a great spire to the height of 326 feet; Chaukhtatkyi - a colossal reclining Buddha. The last visit to Nagar Glass factory where you can experience old methods of making glass figuring by experienced workers. Lunch at outside local restaurant. After lunch, you will be transfer to Yangon International Airport for departure. Bon Voyage
| Day 2: YANGON - BAGO – YANGON
TOUR NAME: Yangon stopover - 3 Days / 2 Nights
TOUR CODE: AAMN– 01
TOUR DURATION: 3 Days / 2 Nights
TOUR PRICE: 0
ü Tour price include
- Hotel accommodation base on twin sharing room with breakfast
- Lunch & dinner at local restaurant as per itinerary
- Tansfer and transportation during tour
- English Speaking Station or Throughout Guide
- All sigthseeing admission fees.
- Mineral water throughout the trip on car/coach.
- Airport pre-check in for international flight (for group 15 clients up) so the clients can enjoy the last minute sighteeing and no need to go to airport so early.
ü Tour prices exclude:
- Visa fees
- Domestic aritickets with airport tax
- International airfare
- International airport tax
- Personal expenses such as camera fee, tips etc…